This model provides a high-level structure of information domains.
- Social - provides information domain for the social network analysis within an organisation, is modelling the social element of the organisation that are outside of the structural aspect of the organisation. Its aim to provide an understanding of how the social aspect of an organisation influence structure/technical aspect of the organisation.
- Business - provides a base information element for business definition and knowledge management and is about defining the logical elements of the organisation.
- Service - is for defining the logical element of the organisation that is supported by technology.
- Application and Data - is for modelling softwasre in its entirety.
- Infrastructure - is for modelling physical object of things.
- Deployment - is for joining the instance of Infrastructure and Application.